A Message About COVID-19
COVID-19 is causing us all to feel a greater sense of uncertainty. During this period of physical distancing, we continue to offer services to our clients. We are also accepting new clients and offer remote consultations via videoconferencing and telephone.
We continue to offer mediation, mediation/arbitration, and arbitration services in family law matters. The courts are operating, and this is an ideal time consider employ consensual dispute resolution options. These services are offered via videoconferencing and telephone, and, with physical distancing protocols in place, in-person.
Our offices are closed to the general public and all in-person appointments must be scheduled in advance. Our lawyers and staff remain available via email and telephone during regular business hours. It may take longer than usual to respond to your messages, and email is the best way to contact us at this time.
Our lawyers can provide assistance in the following areas of law:
- Family Law – please contact Mary Mouat, Q.C., Clare Sparks or Rachel Embree
- Family Mediation, Mediation/Arbitration, or Arbitration – please contact Mary Mouat, Q.C.
- Wills and Estates – please contact Colin Robinson
- Corporate Law – please contact Colin Robinson
- Small Claims – please contact Rachel Embree
You may find the email address for each lawyer by clicking on their envelope below.